Препоръчайте зъболекар в Монреал

Конкретни въпроси и проблеми от житието-битието в провинцията.
Аватар
Yahoo!

Мнение от Yahoo! »

Petrova_bs написа:Мерси, никога не е излишно да имам номера на един добър и проверен специалист под ръка (за всеки случай). Така, че смело, казвай кой ползваш ... щом препоръчваш значи си доволен ;)
:wink: Аз нямам страхове и нямам опит с такъв род специалисти, но за хора в нужда винаги съм готов на потърся :lol:

http://therapists.psychologytoday.com/r ... esults.php

Susan Meindl MA
Psychologist
send email
"Creative approach to treatment! As a psychologist I work closely with my clients in short or long term counseling to make a compassionate but honest examination of their distinctive patterns of feeling and habits of thought and the past experiences ..."
See full profile 4631 Sherbrooke Street W
Suite 4
Montreal, Quebec
H3Z 1G2

Bryan M Knight MSW, PhD

send email
"You know what's wrong, let me make it right. Stress, anxiety, phobias, panic, relationships, low self-esteem are all issues that I can help you resolve. For 41 years I have enjoyed helping people overcome their problems. My training in various schools of ..."
See full profile 4260 Girouard Avenue
Suite 240
Montreal, Quebec
H4A 3C9

Natalie Mikic MA, OPQ
Psychologist
send email
"Natalie Mikic is a licensed psychologist and member of the Order of psychologists of Quebec. She has extensive experience working in the field of psycholgy in a variety of settings with children, adolescents and adults. The purpose of psychotherapy is ..."
See full profile 4937A Sherbrooke St. West
Montreal, Quebec
H3Z 1H2

Angela Aronson MSW, PSW
Clinical Social Work/Therapist
send email
"I am a psychotherapist specializing in Intensive Short-Term Dynamic Psychotherapy. This is a highly specialized, powerful form of therapy with the aim of getting to the core of a person's problem and treating it as rapidly as possible. It is applicable ..."
See full profile 4635 Sherbrooke St. W.
2nd Floor
Montreal, Quebec
H3A 1G2

Mordechai Glick
Psychologist
send email
"As a therapist, I am actively involved in therapy. Nevertheless I consider my ability to listen to, and understand people, one of my strongest assets. I work with adults on a wide variety of issues and problems. In addition I ..."
See full profile 5800 Cavendish Boul
Suite 401
Montreal, Quebec
H4W 2T5

Nicole Marek MA, OPQ, OCCOPPQ
Psychologist
send email
"Choosing therapy is an important and courageous step in resolving persistent issues and fulfilling your life's goals. I offer a non-judgmental and collaborative approach to help you feel secure during this challenging time in your life. I can help you to ..."
See full profile 1247 Boul. St-Joseph E.
Montreal, Quebec
H2J 1L7

Marjorie A Rabiau PhD
Psychologist
send email
"I am clinical psychologist and a member of the Order of Psychologist of Quebec. I obtained my Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology at McGill University. I am fully bilingual in English and French. Over the years, I have acquired therapy experience ..."
See full profile 4115 Sherbrooke Street West
Suite 410
Montreal, Quebec
H3Z 1K9

Ian Bradley PhD, ABPP
Psychologist
send email
"I help executives, managers and professionals with psychological problems related to the workplace. I believe that today's world of work is more complex and demanding than ever. As a psychologist with a background in clinical as well as industrial-organizational psychology, ..."
See full profile Department of Psychology
McGill University
Montreal, Quebec
H3E 1P3

Leanna J Zozula PhD, OPQ
Psychologist
send email
"I can help you navigate through difficult life decisions, problem-solve to improve adjustment, relate better interpersonally, and teach you therapeutic tools to achieve symptom reduction and overall greater satisfaction in life. I often work with physicians and other healthcare professionals ..."
See full profile 1217 Avenue Bernard
Suite 215
Montreal, Quebec
H2V 1V7

Mary Harsany PhD
Psychologist
send email
"I have been in full time private practice for over twenty years and I have expertise in treating a large variety of problems. I work with both individuals and couples and specialize in depression and anxiety as well as in ..."
See full profile 345 Victoria Avenue
Suite 503
Montreal, Quebec
H3Z 2N2

Johanni Carsen MA

send email
"Johanni Carsen, Psychotherapy & psychoanalysis, Beaconsfield, Montreal West Island. As an Insight Oriented psychotherapist I provide help in treating the problems and pain of depression, anxiety, family of origin, relationship & work problems and disordered eating. In therapy, we will ..."
See full profile Office is near:
Montreal, Quebec
H3Z 1K9

Jonathan Petraglia MA
Psychologist
send email
"As a fully licensed Psychologist and a member of the Ordre des Psychologues du Quebec (OPQ) I have extensive experience in psychotherapy, counselling, and assessment. I mainly help people who are unhappy with one or more areas of their life ..."
See full profile 500 Boul Gouin Est
Suite 300A
Montreal, Quebec
H3L 3R9

Jason Phelps MSW
send email
"Jason Phelps is a licensed Montreal psychotherapist trained at McGill University in the art of counselling and psychotherapy. He is a clinical partner at Montreal's Clinique Nicolet, offering general counselling and psychotherapy services to people experiencing difficulty making a decision ..."
See full profile 2050 Nicolet
Montreal, Quebec
H1W 3L2

Hugo Gagnon PhD, OPQ

send email
"The goal for my clients is to help them understand and apply solutions that the field of psychology can offer. My approach is rooted in cognitive behavior therapy, with the flexibility of utilizing other approaches tailored to clients' needs or ..."
See full profile 1217 Avenue Bernard
Suite 215
Montreal, Quebec
H2V 1V7

Cerise Morris PhD
send email
"I am a Montreal counselor and psychotherapist with over 30 years experience in private practice. My professional education includes: M.S.W (Social Work), Ph.D (Sociology), and a Post-Graduate Certificate in Adlerian Counselling Psychology. I help people to enhance their self-awareness and ..."
See full profile 240-4823 Rue Sherbrooke O
Suite 240
Montreal, Quebec
H3Z 1G7

Dolores Meade MED, MFT
Marriage & Family Therapist
send email
"Are you feeling stressed or anxious? Are you too hard on yourself? Are you down and nothing seems to help for very long? Is your couple or family life not what you would like it to be? Talking things over ..."
Montreal, Quebec
H4A 2H3

Denis C Adams
Psychologist
send email
"As a licensed psychologist and certified psychoanalyst, I have had extensive experience with different problematic. Reasons for consulting may be various, but it always leads us to confront an unacknowledged part of ourselves, in a word, our own unconscious shadow. ..."
See full profile 527 Cherrier Street (Sherbrooke Metro)
Montreal, Quebec
H2L 1H2

Carolyn Badger MEd, PhD
Psychologist
send email
"I am a psychologist in private practice and a teacher and supervisor of marital and family therapy students at the Argyle Institute of Human Relations. At the core of my work is my belief that we are all doing the ..."
See full profile 215 Redfern Avenue
Suite 305
Montreal, Quebec
H3Z 3L5

Tania Viviani MA, MFT

send email
"I am a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist specializing in parent-child relational problems, child behavioural difficulties, self injury and trauma focused work. I offer individual and group services to families and couples in need, as well as those with relational ..."
Montreal, Quebec
H2T 1R2

Amir Georges Sabongui MA, PhD, OPQ, CD
Psychologist
send email
"Bounce back from burnout! If you are tired of being tired, you should know that Depression, Burnout & Anxiety can be treated. The biggest challenge is to get help. I can help you get your life back and feel like ..."
See full profile 510 St-Laurent Blvd
Suite 301
Montreal, Quebec
H2Y 2Y9
"I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."
Аватар
Yahoo!

Мнение от Yahoo! »

Забравих да спомена че горецитираните са специализирали във : Anxiety or Fears
Petrova_bs

Мнение от Petrova_bs »

Яху, недей да оригиналничиш когато не ти се отдава. Отдавна съм доказала, че мога да ползвам търсачката. Друго правило при тези неща е да четеш внимателно, а аз написах "проверен". Ти сега ми казваш, че не си ползвал ама знаеш....
Това е спамене на темата ми!
Изображение
Petrova_bs

Мнение от Petrova_bs »

И аз пропуснах нещо, и към теб нямам никакви лоши чувства.
Изображение
Аватар
Yahoo!

Мнение от Yahoo! »

Petrova_bs написа:И аз пропуснах нещо, и към теб нямам никакви лоши чувства.
Аз просто исках да помогна с идеята че вероятно е по-добре да потърсиш лек за страховете си, защото срещата със зъболекар не би трябвало да е "ужасяващо" събитие ...

А за нещо лично - естествено че нямам нищо такова към теб ... та аз даже не те познавам ...
Petrova_bs

Мнение от Petrova_bs »

Ок, при това положение - мерси.
Ще помисля по въпроса. Всъщност при последните 2-ма лекари нямах страх... дано си намеря и тук такъв.
Изображение
Jack11

Мнение от Jack11 »

Доктор Димитровски е много добър. Прави пломба, корона на жена ми и е изключителен професионалист. Като се има предвид че оправяше грешки на един друг препоръчван из форумите.
Linko
Напуснал форума
Обратна връзка:

Мнение от Linko »

Petrova_bs, проблемите ни са сходни що се отнася до ходенето на зъболекар. И аз търсих и избирах, търсих и избирах...докато накрая след две безсънни нощи бързо, бързо изприпках до Urgence Dentaire de Montréal като ми бе вече все едно кой ще е зъболекаря.
Там съдбата ме срещна с Dr Natacha Michel, която ми се стори като ангел небесен. Останах предоволен от нея.
А иначе д-р Мишел е масивна, едрогърда негърка, за сведение на тези дето вече си представяха някое изписано рускинче. :)

Та до там беше с препоръките и "проверените" зъболекари. :)
Il vaut mieux vivre avec des remords qu'avec des regrets!!
KVS

Мнение от KVS »

Ми мога да ви кажа, да избягвате и "д-р Стойкова". Нея можете да я заинтригувате единствено, ако имате застраховка и бъдете сигурни, че тя ще се погрижи за нея. Нормални прегледи и часове се пишат като спешни, защото "ти тези пари така и така ще ги загубиш", ще иска да се подписвате дори за ръкавиците, ще седите на стола, докато тя яде в другата стая, упойката се слага след 4-5 боцвания с иглата, защото определено имате "по-дълги" корени, всяко лечение, различно от пломба е свързано с изпращане на специалист, защото "Не знам какво да те правя" ....

Добре си помислете.
Успех на всички!
Избийте балъците и тарикатите сами ще измрат!
kurta007 написа: Жени ,ти щом мислиш/макар да стана ясно че не ти се отдава много/ ...
mwanza написа: ако си на социал и деливъри си там форевър.
Аватар
Kan_Tangra

Мнение от Kan_Tangra »

къде по точно се намира ? Че ми звучи познато ...
pumpy написа:
В момента на стола имам пациент по джапанки - ако щеш....
Температурата навън е минус 12 и вали сняг

ми той на две линии местния нейтив и по шнорхел може да ти седне на стола